Fitness Transformation Challenge



Take out your agenda and let's get going! If you don't know who I am, HI! I'm Meg, the creator of Fit For A Belle. I've been through every shape and size throughout my fitness journey starting in 2012. After getting burned out, depression and a plethora of other life things, I because super miserable mentally and physically. I tried for so long to lose just SOME freakin weight but nothing was working.

It wasn't due to my diet or routine, I was trying my absolute best, but my body wasn't budging. it wasn't until I went to an endocrinologist who helped me discover my hormonal imbalance and certain things in my blood work that was making my body become inflamed.

I was SO relieved to finally start a plan that seriously actually works. My doctor told me that it would take about 6 weeks to turn me around, and boy was she so right! If this sounds like you, then take my hand and let's do this thang together!

Don't choose to be miserable anymore, find answers and people that care. 

Who’s it for?

✓ Beginner level females who have not yet started their fitness journey or are in a serious rut and NEEDS to get back on track! 

✓ Females age 18+ looking to get fit, burn body fat and tone muscles.

✓ Female who want to workout in the convenience of their home. Females who want an easy to follow, motivational, quick and efficient fitness plan that works.

Features

✓ Instant Access to your 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge

✓ One time fee – no recurring fees.

✓ Full support and complete access as your personal coach and cheerleader

✓ Complete Meal Plan + Grocery List + Workouts + Detoxes + Tips, Tricks & Printables To Keep you ON TRACK! 

✓ Accountability Online Support

✓ Extra Bonuses

*FOOL PROOF SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS! 

EVERYTHING you need for body weight workouts guide, accountability checklist, journal, meal plans, recipes, and shopping guides! I'm going to show you step by step in bite-size pieces how to get your health in shape, fast! 

  • A CUSTOMIZED SKYPE SESSION WITH ME TO GET YA STARTED ASAP
  • DIY AT HOME
  • IMMEDIATE ACCESS
  • RESULTS GUARANTEED 
  • STEP BY STEP GUIDES 
  • HOLISTIC APPROACH 
  • REALISTIC GOALS 
  • FAST TRACK TO A BETTER ME IN JUST 2 MONTHS 

LihatTutupKomentar